What a weekend:
- We celebrated Sophia’s 2nd Birthday with cake, presents and a huge singing Dora ballon.
- FSU won! Yeah!!!
- Gators lost. Yeah!!! (sorry if this offends you but it is MY blog ;))
- Toy stores aren’t what they used to be, EVERYTHING is branded. Sophia did manage to squeal, and I do mean LOUDLY when she saw a pretty battery powered hot pink Cadillac. Not exactly a “needed item” but it was hilarious to watch her, and VERY hard to pull her out
- Our stuff made it to St. Thomas– in record time. Seriously it took about a week, and all we had been hearing was “be patient” and that 4-6 weeks was the norm.
- Next weekend will be crazier than this one.
- Outback’s fillet with blue cheese is YUMMY. I’m going to miss it but Keith assures me he can duplicate, I’m pretty sure he can.
- K is DYING to see his grill again.
Just heard from a friend down there that its hot, humid and the mosquito’s are rampant! Bring it on!
And just because I know you come for the pictures….here are a couple from her birthday
Birthday “friends” gathered around
Seriously into reading this kid is, just like her mom! This is her digging into “Big Words for Little People”
Awww – sweet big two year old IIIIIIA! Looks like a great birthday and a great weekend. Congrats on the “official” move!!!
Pink Cadillac??? You need to work on the young pirate’s taste in cars! How about a nice Ferrari… http://www.qualitypedalcars.com/pedal_car_racers