Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, IT Project Manager. After a crazy but awesome year living in the Virgin Islands we are back in Virginia.
More random info in no particular order…..
- I LOVED living on the island, all of it, even the crazy stuff!
- Although I’m still suffering from “reverse culture shock” one of the best things about being back is the fun I’m having in my garden this year–yummy fresh veggies!
- I love to bake
- I do miss fresh mangos and papaya’s….wow so far this is ALL about food…hmmmm
- We have two pound puppies – they were each 11 months old when we got them, but there are 8 years between them
- They aren’t really puppies anymore technically, though they always will be to me
- My daughter is amazing
- My husband and I met at a party
- I like when things are clean
- I hate cleaning. Really hate it.
- I was born in Germany
- I love the beach and am thrilled that Sophia loves it as much as me
- I got married on a beach
- My birth certificate is in German, my marriage certificate is in Spanish and I think that’s cool
- I love mountains too
- I once broke my hip, skiing but I still love the mountains
- I am a freak about reading, and find it hard to go to sleep without my book
- I love Florida State Football but my husband went to Florida (makes for interesting football weekends at our house)
- I love sushi
- I used to hate, hate, hate, pink, now I love it. Having a baby changes everything.