We’re recovering from the last crazy week.
- Sophia and I are both exhausted and have been going to bed at ridiculously early hours, really early.
- I’m reading”The Tenth Circle” and can hardly put it down. Haven’t been this lost in a book for awhile.
- I got “put back together again” on Saturday, toes beautiful, check! Hair highlighted, check!
- Florida State lost ;-( Gators won. Sophia has cheerleader outfits for both teams that still amazingly fit her. She says “Go Gators” whenever she sees the ugly blue/orange one. Ugh.
- Keith has what appears to be the start of a sinus infection, I’m familiar with VA allergens but not so much in Florida.
- The dogs haven’t been to the park as much with us back as when we were gone (Keith took them a LOT) but they have gotten a LOT of “Sophia love” in exchange
Our recovery weekend is nearing an end….tomorrow starts “phase 2” or getting seriously ready for our move, which depending who you talk to can happen sooner than we think. The one thing I’ve learned is definitely expect the unexpected!