Its been 2 weeks already! We’re definitely settling in, have re-arranged some of our killer furniture 😉 and seem to be making headway on getting some things fixed. In fact a guy finally came this morning to look at our screens, said we’d have new ones this week…I’m not holding my breath but it would be great.
- We went to Hull Bay again Friday after K called it a week. The recognized us and LOVED dancing Sophia. Its a great place–the food is good, you don’t need shoes(always a plus ;)) and Soph can run around as much as she wants
- We’ve been to all the “major” supermarkets. On Sunday I even ran into 2 of the 5 people I know on island at the grocery store–so funny.
- Saturday we had dinner at Blue Havanna where I think I had one of the BEST drinks I have ever had–a mojito with cucumber…so delish!
- We found a killer dog beach really close to where we live, the road down to it is NUTS but once you get there its amazing. Even had ruins and some old old graves, I’ll need to bring a camera next time.
- We had dinner guests last night, tee hee, thank god we’ve been friends for years and they didn’t mind the mismatched plates and glasses, never mind the “couscous” that turned out to be rice thanks to me not looking at the box in the grocery store. K grilled a great steak and I think is much happier knowing you can procure decent steak on this rock.
- Soph is doing awesome in the pool, is digging her water wings and has learned to balance herself when wearing them, scary but so amazing to watch her figure it out.
- Sophia is still sleeping a TON, we have a play date tomorrow for some pool time which I think is well needed–she’s got to have some toddler fun time.
Trying to get some pictures up…bear with me but thats a goal for today.